School holidays are so close that we can smell ‘em, YAKS! If you’re in Sydney these July school holidays, there are TONNES of things happening:
* Braving heights on the Observation Deck at Sydney Tower Eye. The Deck is 250m above street level and has 360 degree views. AWSM!
* Checking out your fave stars at Madame Tussards Sydney. There are over 70 wax figures of popular peeps including Wolverine and Iron Man!
* Finding your inner pirate at the new Shipwrecked exhibit at Sydney Aquarium. There’s a treasure trail and tropical fish to peek at too!
* Hanging out with koalas at WILD LIFE Sydney. There are keeper talks, face painting, feeds and encounters. You can even go on a behind the scenes tour or have breakfast with the koalas!
* Go under the sea at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. It’s relaunching this week on June 28 with a new Penguin Cove! For older MANIACS, you can even go diving with Grey Nurse sharks! Make sure you keep your eyes out for upcoming issues of MANIA because Saz from MANIA HQ went diving with these guys and will tell you all about it!